Monday, March 23, 2015

Knowledge is Limitless Power

By Jennifer "Golden Note" Gilmore



So we are out of school and working our regular jobs.  Yeah! No more homework, No more tests, No more boring books……yippee right?

Well you’re right……..IF you want to stop growing and achieving success!

Now I will admit I am a bookworm.  I love to learn and always have.  I’ve always told my children if you can read you can do anything, because there is a book for EVERYTHING!!!  How awesome is that.  And now with the nooks and kindles out there, you have no limits.  

Sometimes we either, get in a rut and accept life and our job as is, or we get too confident and think we don’t need any training.  But there is always limitless potential for growth in this world.
I recently discovered this first hand with my career.  I have been focusing on the songs and details and fun facts about the songs, which is fine if I’m happy singing the amount I am now for the fee I’m getting now.  However….I want to be a STAR!!    And that means I have a lot to learn.  And when playing on my Nook I found all kinds of wonderful books and articles.  It was so exciting to soak up all the knowledge I could and begin applying those principles.  

Now you may feel this wouldn’t apply to your career or field, but I would have to differ.  There are so many ways we can grow, whether it be job skills, interpersonal skills or anything concerning personal growth.   Just think what a difference a little reading could make.

I guess the main point I’m making is that life is Limitless when you open your heart and mind to ALL the possibilities available to us. So don’t limit yourself by feeling you don’t need to learn anything new.  Even if it’s simply learning a new hobby to make yourself happier in your daily life.
So find a “happy place” and dive into the amazing possibilities of your life today!

I’d love to hear from you about the books you love that have changed your life or inspired you.

Thanks for Reading!

Jennifer Glimore  is a professional singer in Fort Myers, Florida who serves audiences throughout Florida including Naples, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers, Port Charlotte, Tampa, Miami, Sebring, and beyond. 

Jennifer is currently booking now for corporate events, country clubs, networking events, dinner dances, weddings, receptions, galas, fundraisers, convention entertainment, private parties, holiday parties, and themed events. Jennifer is committed to making your event sparkle by creating a memorable event that will be talked of for years to come. 




No comments:

Post a Comment